Monday 5 October 2009

Equifax Credit Rating (United Kingdom)

Incredible. In the UK we have two credit rating companies, Experian and Equifax. Today I signed up for a free credit check with Equifax.

Equifax have NO RECORD of the address where I live. Not only that, they have no record of the street, or the other three houses here. We've only been here TWO YEARS so I suppose I shouldn't be hard on them....

This goes to show that Equifax are clearly a useless credit-reference agency. How can they provide credit-scoring when their address database is fully two years out of date? Perhaps they just pick a random property in my postcode?

Hopefully I've used the rights words for this to be googled. And to be sure - Equifax Credit Reference Agency Old Data Useless Inaccurate Wrong Address Royal Mail PAF

No comments:

Post a Comment